quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

BURDA STYLE Junho 2013

An update from my previous Burda Style June 2013 post, with my favourite pieces:

Um outro post da Burda de junho, agora com minhas peças preferidas:
I already have the fabric for this wonderful yellow skirt ;)

Essa saia é demais!



 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the hand printed pieces above, they remind my of the Japanese sewing books aesthetics...

Adoro as peças pintadas à mão acima. Elas me lembram da estética japonesa, adoro! 


Ok, I would never choose this print for the dress below, but I really like the pattern and the contrasting trim (how about some luxurious silk trimmed with beads or crystals- so 70´s!)    

Eu jamais usaria essa estampa abaixo, mas adorei o molde! Imagine uma seda super luxuosa com pedrarias! 
 
 
 
 Well, my "fashion" fantasy is spending all my leisure time in maxi dresses and skirts, so... 

Então, como amoamoamo vestidos e saias longas...  
 
 
 

I like the pink trousers so much!

Adorei a pantalona! É rosa!!

And I liked these tops below.

Gostei das blusas abaixo:

 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário