sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

BATINHA HIPPIE!


I have been blogging about boho things for a while and it is my favorite style after all, so I wore this totally hippie inspired outfit the other day. I made the tunic using a beautiful pure silk musseline that is sheer and flows away...I think it looks great paired bootcut jeans, red leather boots, a leather jacket, tons of big necklaces and bracelets and a floppy HAT!!!! ;)   

Eu tenho postado muita coisa no estilo hippie e aí me inspirei para criar esse luquizinho: uma batinha super esvoaçante de uma musseline MARA que eu costurei, jeans, botinhas, uma jaqueta, MUITOS colares grandões e um chapéu molenga azulão, bom, porque... por que não? :)))) 
Tunic "made-by-me", LeLisBlanc jeans, Renner boots, Zara jacket and leather bag and J.Crew jewelry. 

Eu fiz a batinha, jeans da LeLisBlanc, botinhas da Renner, jacketa e bolsa da Zara e bijus da J.Crew.

 

_______________________________________________________________________




2 comentários:

  1. Ai que 'chuchu' de batinha!!!!!! Lindaaaa!!!!
    Pat :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks, Pat!!! É esvoaçante e romântica e lindinha!!!

      Excluir