segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2014

MANEQUIM 664 - Julho 2014

Manequim 664 brings a lot of patterns with elaborate cuts and paneling, but I liked just a few clothes. Here are the styling ideas pages: 

Eu gostei de pouca coisa dessa edição de Manequim:










The cover article: four lovely dresses but...

Todos os vestidos da matéria da capa são lindos, porém...
I really really like this dress but I really really hate the idea of wearing a biquini top with a dress, from all the solutions for such a low neckline this is the worst. It is awful! On the bright side, the magazine has the pattern for the "bra", which I think would be a nice lingerie piece.

Na boa, eu adorei o vestido se o decote fosse menos profundo, mas a ideia de vestir um bustier por baixo foi a coisa mais medonha e vulgar que vi recentemente! O bustier tem molde que pode ser usado para uma peça de lingerie, pelo menos...  
This is a very young dress, but it is pretty.

Esse vestido é muito bonito.

I also liked the striped dress

Esse também, adorei a disposição das listras.

And this one is beautiful even though this fabric is not available anywhere in Brazil, I´m pretty sure... 

E esse é maravilhoso, mas se alguém souber onde a gente encontra um tecido desses no Brasil, por favor me avise, porque eu acho que não tem em lugar nenhunzinho!






From the "prints that are in right now" spread, I found this blouse darling!

Tem um artigo de estampas da estação, eu eu adorei essa blusa.







Rag & Bone inspired the Designer section. I simply loved the jacket and I only saw that there is a pattern for it after the third time I browsed the magazine...the blue blouse has a pattern ( I love it) as well as the black one.

Rag & Bone é a inspiração do mês e eu amei, simplesmente amei a jacketa!  O engraçado é que só vi que tinha molde da terceira vez que folheei a revista, vai entender...A blusa azul que achei linda também tem molde (a blusa preta também tem).












Ok, my favorite spread: JEANS!!!!  

Bom, JEANS, amei!
I know that a jumper is like one of the the most dubious pieces there are, not flattering at all and not practical at all, but I simply find it cuuuuuute! I love it!

Sinceramente, macacão não tem utilidade nenhuma e não favorece ninguém, é uma daquelas peças de roupa que não deveriam existir, mas eu AMO! Acho a coisa mais fofa do mundo!

A boho fringed kimono and a satin top, what´s not to love?? My only doubt is about the low bust pieces on the top... :/

A-M-E-I o quimono com franjas super hippie com o top de cetim, só não entendi a posição das peças do busto tão embaixo...   



I need this skirt!

Preciso dessa saia... :)))

The "dress" above and the jacket below have patterns. 

O vestido acima e a jaqueta abaixo têm moldes.


Like the skirt!

Gostei da sai também.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário