quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2014

NOSTALGIA by EMILY BARKER

I do love so many other things that I don´t blog about - this being a "sewing" blog- like music and films and literature and tv. However, sometimes I come across songs that get stuck to my mind and that I can´t stop listening to, and then I just have to share them with you! Totally by chance I found out about this amazingly wonderful TV series by BBC, Wallander,  adapted from the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander novels and starring Kenneth Branagh, who is a fantastic actor, I love him! The intro song by Emily Barker is, again, hauntingly beautiful! I hope you like it too.


Esse é um blog de costura que acabou virando um pouquinho um blog de culinária e às vezes de viagenzinhas. Mas é claro que adoro muitas outras coisas, como cinema, música, literatura e até mesmo tv! De vez em quando encontro algo que acho tão lindo que preciso compartilhar.Descobri essa série de tv da BBC, Wallander, com o maravilhoso Kenneth Branagh, adaptada dos livros do sueco Henning Mankell. A música da abertura é simplesmente incrível!!! Espero que gostem da Emily Barker, porque eu não consigo parar de ouvir essa música, rsrsrsrs.    
_______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário