quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2015

MANEQUIM 673

Hello there, I am back - at least, I hope to be back, lol. 
This post is a month late, but I thought I would share it anyway. The April issue is very nice, yay!!! Just to remind you, I am only posting the things I like from the issue. Also, I am giving you the sizes below the tech drawings. And April is the Oscars dresses edition, so scroll down to see the stars that made it to the magazine this year.
A general idea of what´s in stock:   

Voltei, gente, ou ao menos espero que tenha voltado, rsrsrs. Essa edição da Manequim está um mês atrasada, mas achei a revista beeeeem bonita, olhem só:




The Plus size section with a very nice dress:
O vestido GG é muito versátil.
{50}
{46}


The young actress/singer Marjorie Estiano inspired this article, and I love the jacket and the dress!!!
Amei as peças "da" Marjorie Estiano.
{42}
{44}
{40}



Apparently, the designer section is gone for good, and now the inspiration comes from different fashion moments. This month the style is boho, and I love boho, sooo :))))))  I´m happy. (love the shoes!!!!!)
A matéria Sempre Bem Vestida buscou inspiração no estilo boho, e como eu amo boho... 

{44}
{44/46}
{46}


The stunning Luiza Brunet is the cover. I don´t like the cover outfit, yet another jumpsuit...But the blouse, skirt and long dress are really nice.
A maravilhosérrima Luisa Brunet na capa. O macacão da capa eu não gostei, mas achei essa blusa, a saia e o vestido longo muito bonitos:
{38- 48}
{38/42/46}
{44}


Another article that made me happy was the "jeans" one: 
Bom, outra coisa que amo, o jeans: 
{38-48}
{40}
{38}
{42}
{40}
{42}
beautiful coat!!!!!!!!
{46}


The Oscars dresses:
Vestidos do Oscar!!!!
{40}
{38}
{46}
{44}
{42}
{38}


And finally, next season´s trends. This sequin dress is just fun. I don´t think it is wearable, but it´s FUN!
Então, daí tem a matéria de tendências da próxima estação, e tem muita coisa legal! Esse vestido de paetês eu achei demais. Não usaria, mas achei demais, ;)
{38-44}
{44}
{38}
{40}
{46}
{42}
{40}
{44}

How do you like this edition? Oh, and check back soon, I´ll blog about Manequim 674 asap. And it is a good edition, too!

Gostaram? Ah, a edição de maio vou postar logo, logo! E ela está lindinha!!
____________________________________________________________________________

  


2 comentários:

  1. Que bom que você voltou!!! Estava com saudades das postagens. Espero que esteja melhor. Bj

    ResponderExcluir