sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

MANEQUIM 674

And this is the May edition of Manequim! I hope to be right back in schedule now:)))
E finalmente a edição de maio!



Nice versatile maternety clothes
as blusinhas de gestante são lindinhas! 
{42}
{36-46}
{44}

The cover article, mom and daughter:
A capa:
{40}
{36}
{44}
{14 years}
I love this blouse!!
amei!
{40}
{12 years}
{44}
{16 years}


This month´s "Sempre Bem Vestida", the former designer inspired spread, is a Plus Size wardrobe. This spread is usually my favorite, because I love seeing the different styling ideas for the same pieces. I also like the Manequim articles where they show the same pieces in two ways, like the mother/daughter section at the end of this post.
A matéria Sempre Bem Vestida é geralmente minha preferida, porque adoro ver as mesmas peças em looks diferentes! Este mês as peças são GG.  
{42-48}
{48-54}
{46-52}

I absolutely loved this article. It´s all about the waistline! :)))) 
Ameiameiamei esse artigo da cintura marcada!
{42}
{42}
{42}
{44}
In love with this dress
{38}
{40}


And here you are, the same pieces in two ways. 
Também amei esse artigo, das roupitchas em dois looks!
sooo me!
{40}
{40}
{42}
{40}
oh my, I love the coat! 
esse casaco de renda! :))))))))))))))
{42}
{38}
Oh my again, I love the coat and the dress! Sooooo me, lol!
Bom, esse conjunto é a minha cara total!
{38]
{44}
What about thiss issue? I hope you enjoyed it!
__________________________________________________________________________


2 comentários:

  1. Good day ! I thank you for what you write article about the magazine. I live in Russia. Every month I look forward to your announcement. This issue is very good. The clothes are just super! Thank you for your work!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I loved this edition too, Merli! Thanks for your comment! :))))

    ResponderExcluir