terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

BURDA JUNHO 2012 - MEUS FAVORITOS

essa é a terceira postagem da Burda de junho, mas agora só meus favoritos com os detalhes das peças e o desenho técnico.

It´s the third post about Burda June, but now only my favorites with the technical drawings and clothes pictures.


I love the golden parka. It would work in satin, I think.
 



 In the magazine preview the people from Burda say you will need a lot of fabric for this skirt. I think it´s worth it! A maxi skirt in pink silk...
 




I really like these pieces, they look lovely in fresh summery cottons.





 Now these dresses are absolutely fabulous!  I LOVE  the 20´s felling, the sheer material and the lace cami! I imagined this dress in a cream sheer silk gazar with a black sequins cami... gorgeous!
 
 
 

_______________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário