sexta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2014

FESTINHA de ANIVERSÁRIO

We had a few very close and loved friends over for my birthday and this is the decor and the spread I put out, lol. I used old tin cans as vases for tiny flowers- which I love, I am always making one-flower arrangements - and old glass jars as votives and the homey effect is lovely!  

Comemorei meu aniversário assim, ó: fiz uma decorção super simples, com flores em latinhas velhas, vidros de conserva como luminárias e só! Amei o efeito!!! 
I decided to serve the food in small separate dishes and this is the choosing of the table setting:

Por alguma razão desconhecida (rsrsrsrs), decidi servir as comidinhas em louças separadas, tipo mini tacinhas e afins.   

Clockwise from the upper left : "Korean beef" (I learned the recipe from a Korean classmate, so that´s why I named it that, lol), Potato Salad with homemade mayo (this one I learned from my mom), "Chinese Salad" (again, just a name, I guess they don´t know that in China, and I learned from my mother-in-law, who is of Japanese descent, soooo...) and Ceviche, which I make by eye and tastes delicious, hehehe. Oh, and I also made small Apple and Brie tarts  and a wonderful Cheesecake, but those two culinary adventures will get their own posts, :)))))))))))))))))) 

As comidinhas (sentido horário, começando do canto superior esquerdo): Bife Coreano, que aprendi de uma colega de classe coreana e por isso batizei assim, hehehe; Salada de Batata com maionese caseira , que aprendi da minha mãe; "Salada Chinesa", que duvido que seja conhecida na China, rsrsr; e o Ceviche, que faço de olho e fica muito bom. Fiz também uma tortinha de Brie com Maçãs e um Cheesecake maravilhoso, mas esses dois terão postagens separadas, hehehe 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário