quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2015

BURDA STYLE February 2015 (e BURDA STYLE BRASIL edição 6)

I am such a fan of Burda Style magazine that I like it even when I don´t like it ;) To be honest, when I first saw the February edition I was like "whaaaat?", but then on closer inspection I actually like a ton of patterns, even if I don´t like the fabric choices and styling ideas. Which is exactly what happend this month, I really think the patterns are great!   

From the Street fashion article: 

Sou fãzona babona da Burda, mas confesso que quando vi essa edição de fevereiro, bom, achei, hum, não tão legal, rsrsrs. Mas isso que é o fantástico da Burda: mesmo quando os tecidos e looks são assim-assim, os moldes são demais! Aí essa postagem ficou grande DE NOVO porque achei esses moldes o máximo, versáteis e cheios de detalhes: 
do artigo "street fashion": 
 




From the Ethnic article:
Do artigo étnico:


Loved the Plus section AGAIN
A seção GG linda de novo!


White blouses and jeans:
blusinhas brancas e jeans:


And then the "city"clothes that I loved! 
E as roupas de "trabalho" que amei!:
 

I really don´t get the front pannels on the skirts, but other than that, great patterns to play with! 

Tirando alguns tecidos e esses painéis frontais das saias que eu não entendi, achei os moldes MUITO bons!


Burda Style Brasil # 6

__________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário