quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2014

BURDA STYLE Maio 2014

Now for my favorites from Burda Style May: I really liked the dresses and now I have a huge problem because quite a few of them made it to my "I-have-to-have-this" list, : ))))))

A Burda Style de maio é muito linda! Tem um monte de vestidos maravilhosos que eu realmente quero fazer!!! Dá uma olhadinha:



Ok, from the Plus section I loved these two dresses, and the second one, the flowy musseline one, is totally ME!

Começando com esses dois vestidos GG, amei, e o segundo, o soltinho de musseline é a minha cara TOTAL!
 
 
 
 




The clothes from the "work" article are cute too. I love the bomber ( but I am quite set for that, hehehe, once I already have one). The fabris used in the pencil skirt is beautiful, as is the one used in the silk blouse. I looooved the striped blouse - ok, that´s one in my list - and the 50´s inspired dress, omg, of course I need that!!! Well, who doesn´t? ;)  I think the black little top is sweet and I liked the pink dress, but I would need a longer version, hehehe 

As roupitchas de "escritório" são fofinhas: bom, começando pela bomber que eu adoro (a minha está aqui ), depois eu amei os tecidos da saia lápis e da blusinha de seda, amei ainda mais a blusa listrada e babei no vestido retrô. Ah, esse eu quero pr'euzinha!!!! Eu também achei o top preto muito fofo e o vestido rosa também , só que muito curto. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



The retro-inspired  blouse is lovely!

Blusinha lindinha reinterpretada!
 



Some "summer-beachy" clothes :))))

Alguns modelitos de "verão"
 



And finally, the dresses, oh, the beautiful dresses! I love them, I love the patterns and the lines and the construction even though I hate the fabrics...oh, and a bomber!

E para terminar, os vestidos lindíssimos! Amei os moldes demais, odiei as estampas, hehehe! Ah, e outra bomer ;) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aren´t they beautiful???
 _____________________________________________________________________________





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário