segunda-feira, 14 de abril de 2014

MICHAEL KORS Fall 2014 RTW Collection

Every year, twice a year, I follow (via internet) the fashion shows around the world and as much as I love to see what´s new - and for me the novelty is attractive not because it may become a trend, but because I am drawn to the artestry of clothes - I love finding my aesthetic sense contented with what pleases my personal style and taste. If you ever read anything from this blog you know how much I am into 60´s, 70´s, hippie, ethnic, gypsy and boho clothes (and some classic, basic, retro and preppy too!!) ! 
And for sure Fall 2014 RTW collections weren´t short of these wonderful garments!
I am posting a series of my favourite designers from this last season, and of course most of the clothes are romantic and flowy and dreamy and embroidered and luxurious.   
I found these Michael Kors looks absolutely gorgeous. 

Todo ano, duas vezes por ano, eu acompanho os desfiles das semanas de moda pela internet! Eu amo ver o quê há de novo e diferente, não porque eu ligue para tendências, mas porque eu adoro a criatividade dos estilistas. Por outro lado, eu tenho o meu senso estético e o meu estilo, que são totalmente anos sessenta, setenta, hippie, folk, cigano, boêmio, étnico... e eu simplesmente amo ver as reinterpretações destas roupas. 
As coleções de Prêt-à-Porter do Outono 2014 estavam cheias de roupas flutuantes, românticas, bordadas e luxuosíssimas neste estilo, então resolvi fazer uma série de postagens com os designers que me deixaram babando! Começando com o M-A-R-A-V-I-L-H-O-S-O Michael Kors!!



________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário