quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

MANEQUIM 634

Minha MANEQUIM chegou semana passada e só agora tive tempo de publicar meus modelos favoritos.Fico orgulhosa por tabela que pessoas do mundo inteiro adoram a revista que acho que já é uma instituição brasileira, né?

This is my first MANEQUIM post and I´m pretty excited! I feel kind of proud that the Brazilian magazine is such a  success among sewers everywhere! My digitalizations are not good, though, so forgive me, please! I just posted the spread at the end of the magazine and 3 of my favorite patterns.




I just loved the dress 178 !

and the dress 186 ! AND the shirt 191 !

here´s a better look from the dress 178. I want to make it using this wonderful white silk chiffon with metallic pois !

I also loved the long dress and the t-shirt, and since I absolutely love lurex, I guess I´d make both out of some of the lurex fabrics I have waiting to go and become clothes !!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário