quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2013

PREVIEW da BURDA STYLE Setembro 2013

I really like Burda Style magazine and I am usually very pleased when they release a preview and I then I have to wait for the magazine and am very happy when I get it and then I post almost everything from the magazine and plan my next projects... But for some reason this September issue is so odd and different from the usual style that it took me some time to recognize it as a Burda issue! From the preview in www.burdastyle.de , there are only few clothes I like ... there´s this "vintage" inspired feature that is nice, some "oriental" inspired dresses and coats that look interesting too, some white shirts that are, well, nothing especial except the one below, a very very strange stars article - no pics here- and a weird Plus section -no pics here either:(  Maybe when the tech drawings are out I will like more patterns, but so far these are the only ones I liked:  

Nossa, essa Burda está TÃO diferente das normais que quando vi o preview achei que fosse de outra revista! Geralmente minhas postagens da revista são compriiiiiidas, mas do que vi no preview, :((( Gostei dessa blusa branca abaixo, depois tem um artigo com umas roupas meio orientais que tem uns casacos bonitos, e finalmente um artigo de inspiração vintage com algumas peças legais...e só! Espero que os moldes sejam interessantes e espero muito mesmo que o próximo número volte à Burda de sempre!
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário