sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

SAIA MÉXICO


This is my skirt first seen here, and it is finally ready, yay!! I saw this most beautiful colorful bejeweled skirt in a picture and immediately knew I had to have one. So I made mine: I chose a totally neutral greyish linen and a fluttered vintage pattern and hand-embroidered two thousand colorful Swarovski crystals and this is it, my skirt I´m calling a Mexico skirt, lol. 

Minha saia de linho (vista aqui) ficou pronta, oba! Então, eu vi uma foto com uma saia bege toda com pedrarias coloridas e resolvi que precisava de uminha, rsrs. Aí fiz a minha: escolhi um linho meio bege, meio cinza super neutro e rebordei com dois mil cristaizinhos coloridos da Swarovski e batizei a saia de Saia México, ;)
I love vintage patterns, and used this one from an 80´s Burda International magazine, but I removed the last layer of the skirt. Again, the picture doesn´t make the skirt justice, because these crystal do shine and sparkle in an array of colors!

Eu amo esses moldes antigos e fiz a saia usando um molde de uma revista Burda International dos anos oitenta, só tirei o último andar da saia. Infelizmente não dá para ver na foto o quanto que esses cristais brilham!!!   


How do you like it? :)))
E aí, gostaram?
_______________________________________________________________________________




2 comentários:

  1. OMG! you must have waaay more patience than me. 2000 crystals - I'd have given up at about 20.
    Well done, it does look special.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks a lot, Michelle! Yes, I have a looot of patience, Now I have to get as much mileage out of it as I can, LOL!!!

      Excluir